Quick Stats (2023)
- Grades: Kindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 289 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 12:1
- Minority Enrollment: 91%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in MA
- Math Proficiency: 10-14% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 25-29% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MA Dept. of Education
Liberty ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Massachusetts for:
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Liberty's ranking?
Liberty ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Massachusetts for: Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 20%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
10-14% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 37% MA state average), while 25-29% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% MA state average).
How many students attend Liberty?
289 students attend Liberty.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
75% of Liberty students are Hispanic, 14% of students are Black, 9% of students are White, 1% of students are Asian, and 1% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Liberty?
Liberty has a student ration of 12:1, which is equal to the Massachusetts state average of 12:1.
What grades does Liberty offer ?
Liberty offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-5 (offers virtual instruction).
What school district is Liberty part of?
Liberty is part of Springfield School District.
Review Liberty. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities