Limerick Avenue Elementary School
- Limerick Avenue Elementary School's student population of 805 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 34 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||805 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||34 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Limerick Avenue Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 9,602 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#6322 out of 9602 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Los Angeles Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school to Limerick Avenue Elementary School is Aggeler Community Day (1.3 miles away)
- The nearest middle school and elementary school is Ivy Bound Academy Math Sci And Technical Charter Mid 2 (0.8 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Northridge Ivy Bound Academy Math Sci And Technical Charter Mid 2 Grades: 5-8 | 141 students
20040 Parthenia St.
Northridge, CA 91324
(818) 646-4992 0.8 5-8 141
- Winnetka Sunny Brae Avenue Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 543 students
20620 Arminta St.
Winnetka, CA 91306
(818) 341-0931 0.8 K-5 543
- Chatsworth Aggeler Community Day Grades: 7-12 | 81 students
21050 Plummer St.
Chatsworth, CA 91311
(818) 341-1232 1.3 7-12 81
Learn about whether or not public school students are prepared to enter into the "real world" upon graduation, and how schools are changing their curriculum to meet changing economic needs.
Many school districts are hiking up the price of school lunches this year. We’ll take a look at some of the reasons for the trend, including the child nutritional bill that President Obama signed into law last year.
There is no denying that being a public school teacher has its challenges, but some are more apparent than others. Keep reading to learn about the top ten challenges facing public school teachers this year.