Lincoln Elementary School
- Lincoln Elementary School's student population of 64 students has grown by 28% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 5 teachers has declined by 16% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||64 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Lincoln Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has increased from 9:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MT)|
|Overall School Rank||#456 out of 573 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-49%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Lincoln K-12 s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Helmville Helmville School Grades: PK-8 | 15 students
201 Schoolhouse Rd
Helmville, MT 59843
(406)793-5656 14.8 PK-8 15
- Ovando Ovando School Grades: PK-8 | 6 students
108 Birch Street
Ovando, MT 59854
(406)793-5722 21.9 PK-8 6
- Canyon Creek Trinity School Grades: PK-8 | 12 students
7435 Duffy Lane
Canyon Creek, MT 59633
(406)368-2230 22.7 PK-8 12
- Avon Avon School Grades: PK-8 | 24 students
603 Main Street E.
Avon, MT 59713
(406)492-6191 25.0 PK-8 24
- Gold Creek Gold Creek School Grades: PK-8 | 6 students
825 Gold Creek Rd
Gold Creek, MT 59733
(406)288-3560 28.3 PK-8 6
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.