Lincoln High School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 2,377 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 14:1
- Minority Enrollment: 55%
- Graduation Rate: 73% (Btm 50% in NE)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: 47% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 50% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), NE Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
47% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 52% NE state average), while 50% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 52% NE state average).
What is the graduation rate of Lincoln High School?
The graduation rate of Lincoln High School is 73%, which is lower than the Nebraska state average of 85%.
How many students attend Lincoln High School?
2,377 students attend Lincoln High School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
45% of Lincoln High School students are White, 22% of students are Hispanic, 11% of students are Black, 11% of students are Two or more races, 10% of students are Asian, and 1% of students are American Indian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Lincoln High School?
Lincoln High School has a student ration of 14:1, which is higher than the Nebraska state average of 12:1.
What grades does Lincoln High School offer ?
Lincoln High School offers enrollment in grades 9-12
Review Lincoln High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities