Infant Toddler At Lincoln High School
Infant Toddler At Lincoln High School places among the top 20% of public schools in Nebraska for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 10%)
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 5%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 5%)
- Student Attention Lowest student:teacher ratio (Top 5%)
Infant Toddler At Lincoln High School's student population of 11 students has declined by 21% over five school years.
The teacher population of 2 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||11 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
The diversity score of Infant Toddler At Lincoln High School is 0.68, which is more than the diversity score at state average of 0.52. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NE)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch (13-14)|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Lincoln School District|
Nearby Public Schools
The nearest high school to Infant Toddler At Lincoln High School is Lincoln High School (0.0 miles away)
The nearest middle school is Park Middle School (1.2 miles away)
The nearest elementary school is Elliott Elementary School (0.4 miles away)
- School (Math and Reading Proficiency) Location Miles Grades Students
- Lincoln Arts & Humanities Focus Program
643 S 25th Ste 9
Lincoln, NE 68510
(402) 436-1785 0.1 n/a n/a
- Lincoln Elliott Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 389 students
225 S 25th St
Lincoln, NE 68510
(402) 436-1136 0.4 PK-5 389
- Lincoln Mcphee Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 307 students
820 Goodhue Blvd
Lincoln, NE 68508
(402) 436-1150 0.6 PK-5 307
- Lincoln Science Focus Program
1222 S 27th St
Lincoln, NE 68502
(402) 436-1780 0.6 n/a n/a
Should students wear uniforms? Learn more about the pros and cons of uniform policies in public schools.
Michelle Rhee's name seems to garner press as often as Education Secretary Arne Duncan, but Rhee has her equal share of critics and supporters. Learn about Rhee's controversial reforms and plans for revolutionizing education in this country.
Is your public school on Facebook? Learn about the positives and disadvantages with getting your district on the most popular destination online.