Lincoln Middle School
Lincoln Middle School places among the top 20% of public schools in New Mexico for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 20%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 10%)
- Lincoln Middle School's student population of 972 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 57 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||972 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||57 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Lincoln Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NM)|
|Overall School Rank||#258 out of 819 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Rio Rancho Public s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Albuquerque Mission Achievement And Success Grades: K-11 | 785 students
1718 Yale Blvd Se
Albuquerque, NM 87106
(505)242-3118 1.1 K-11 785
- Rio Rancho Ernest Stapleton Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 991 students
3100 Stapleton Ave Ne
Rio Rancho, NM 87124
(505)896-0667 1.2 K-5 991
- Santa Fe Maggie Cordova Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 867 students
1500 Veranda Rd Se
Santa Fe, NM 87501
(505)896-0667 1.7 K-5 867
- Rio Rancho Cielo Azul Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 838 students
3804 Shiloh Rd Ne
Rio Rancho, NM 87124
(505)338-2320 2.0 K-5 838
Thank you to all the staff! My son has loved all 3 years at Linclon Mid School and is now on his way to RRHS.
- Posted by Parent - Luvel
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.