Littlefork-big Falls Elementary School
- Littlefork-big Falls Elementary School's student population of 185 students has grown by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 10 teachers has grown by 11% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||185 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Littlefork-big Falls Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MN)|
|Overall School Rank||#469 out of 1,784 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Littlefork-big Falls Dist. School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Littlefork Littlefork-big Falls Secondary Grades: 7-12 | 162 students
700 Main St
Littlefork, MN 56653
(218)278-6614 0.0 7-12 162
- International Falls Falls Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 498 students
1414 14th Ave
International Falls, MN 56649
(218)283-2571 14.7 PK-5 498
- Birchdale Indus Secondary Grades: 7-12 | 49 students
8560 Hwy 11
Birchdale, MN 56629
(218)634-2425 22.5 7-12 49
- Nett Lake Nett Lake Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 58 students
13090 Westley Dr
Nett Lake, MN 55772
(218)757-3102 29.1 PK-6 58
- Bigfork Bigfork Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 175 students
100 Huskie Blvd
Bigfork, MN 56628
(218)743-3444 45.5 PK-6 175
Nearby Homes for Sale
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.