Littlefork-big Falls Secondary
- Littlefork-big Falls Secondary's student population of 162 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 11 teachers has declined by 15% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||162 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Littlefork-big Falls Secondary's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has increased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MN)|
|Overall School Rank||#540 out of 1,784 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Littlefork-big Falls Dist. School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Littlefork Littlefork-big Falls Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 185 students
700 Main St
Littlefork, MN 56653
(218)278-6641 0.0 PK-6 185
- International Falls Falls Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 498 students
1414 14th Ave
International Falls, MN 56649
(218)283-2571 14.7 PK-5 498
- Birchdale Indus Secondary Grades: 7-12 | 49 students
8560 Hwy 11
Birchdale, MN 56629
(218)634-2425 22.5 7-12 49
- Nett Lake Nett Lake Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 58 students
13090 Westley Dr
Nett Lake, MN 55772
(218)757-3102 29.1 PK-6 58
- Bigfork Bigfork Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 175 students
100 Huskie Blvd
Bigfork, MN 56628
(218)743-3444 45.5 PK-6 175
Parents around the country are partaking in the Save Our Schools March to help maintain funding for our education system. Learn more about this movement and how you can get involved.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.