Live Oaks School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 279 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 9:1
- Minority Enrollment: 33%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50% in CT
- Math Proficiency: 45-49% (Top 30%)
- Reading Proficiency: 50-54% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CT Dept. of Education
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Live Oaks School often compared to?
Live Oaks Schoolis often viewed alongside schools like Orchard Hills School by visitors of our site.
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
45-49% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 39% CT state average), while 50-54% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CT state average).
How many students attend Live Oaks School?
279 students attend Live Oaks School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
67% of Live Oaks School students are White, 11% of students are Hispanic, 10% of students are Asian, 7% of students are Two or more races, and 5% of students are Black.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Live Oaks School?
Live Oaks School has a student ration of 9:1, which is lower than the Connecticut state average of 12:1.
What grades does Live Oaks School offer ?
Live Oaks School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-5 (offers virtual instruction).
What school district is Live Oaks School part of?
Live Oaks School is part of Milford School District.
Review Live Oaks School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities