Long Creek School
- Long Creek School's student population of 34 students has grown by 30% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 5 teachers has grown by 25% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||34 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Long Creek School is ranked within the top 50% of all 1,194 schools in Oregon (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 7:1 has increased from 6:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (OR)|
|Overall School Rank||#526 out of 1,194 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||<50%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||<50%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1||20:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Graduation Rate (12-13)||≥50%|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Long Creek 17 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Monument Monument School Grades: K-12 | 62 students
127 North St
Monument, OR 97864
(541)934-2646 17.0 K-12 62
- John Day Grant Union Junior/senior High School Grades: 7-12 | 289 students
911 S Canyon Blvd
John Day, OR 97845
(541)575-1799 22.6 7-12 289
- Canyon City Humbolt Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 297 students
329 N Humbolt St
Canyon City, OR 97820
(541)575-0454 23.0 K-6 297
- Prairie City Prairie City School Grades: K-12 | 139 students
740 Overholt St
Prairie City, OR 97869
(541)820-3314 26.5 K-12 139
- Dayville Dayville School Grades: PK-12 | 50 students
285 School House Rd
Dayville, OR 97825
(541)987-2412 27.2 PK-12 50
While some schools are debating whether to teach sex ed, Philadelphia schools will be making free condoms available in 22 schools across the district.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.