Loring-flemming Elementary School
- Loring-flemming Elementary School's student population of 698 students has declined by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 57 teachers has grown by 7% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||698 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||57 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Loring-flemming Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NJ)|
|Overall School Rank||#1430 out of 2,236 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||GLOUCESTER TOWNSHIP SCHOOL DISTRICT School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Blackwood Highland Regional High School Grades: 9-12 | 1286 students
450 Erial Road
Blackwood, NJ 08012
(609)227-4100 0.0 9-12 1286
- Blackwood Gloucester Township Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 254 students
270 South Black Horse Pike
Blackwood, NJ 08012
(856)227-8845 1.5 K-5 254
- Clementon Lindenwold School Five Grades: K-4 | 524 students
550 Chews Landing Rd.
Clementon, NJ 08021
(856)784-4063 1.6 K-4 524
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.