Lower Alloways Creek Elementary School
- Lower Alloways Creek Elementary School's student population of 159 students has declined by 17% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 18 teachers has declined by 18% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||159 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Lower Alloways Creek Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 9:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NJ)|
|Overall School Rank||#1508 out of 2,236 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1||12:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||The Lower Alloways Creek School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Greenwich Stow Creek Township Grades: K-8 | 123 students
11 Gum Tree Corner Road
Greenwich, NJ 08323
(856)455-1717 3.6 K-8 123
- Quinton Quinton Township School Grades: PK-8 | 347 students
8 Robinson Street
Quinton, NJ 08072
(856)935-2379 5.4 PK-8 347
- Alloway Alloway Township School Grades: PK-8 | 374 students
43 Cedar St
Alloway, NJ 08001
(856)935-1622 6.9 PK-8 374
- Salem Salem High School Grades: 9-12 | 329 students
219 Walnut St
Salem, NJ 08079
(856)935-3900 7.3 9-12 329
Nearby Homes for Sale
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.