Luther Middle School
- Luther Middle School's student population of 256 students has declined by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has declined by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-8|
|Total Students||256 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Luther Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (OK)|
|Overall School Rank||#819 out of 1,678 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||LUTHER School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Luther Luther Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 314 students
900 South Dogwood
Luther, OK 73054
(405)277-3545 0.1 PK-4 314
- Luther Luther High School Grades: 9-12 | 225 students
18001 Luther Rd
Luther, OK 73054
(405)277-3263 0.4 9-12 225
- Wellston Wellston Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 301 students
500 Hayes Drive
Wellston, OK 74881
(405)356-2256 7.7 PK-5 301
- Jones Jones Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 276 students
16011 East Wilshire Boulevard
Jones, OK 73049
(405)399-9114 7.9 6-8 276
With many tragic cases of cyberbullying reported to date, a recent study shows the problem is actually increasing among high school students across the country.
Public school cafeterias are growing their salad bars, much to the delight of students' healthy bodies. Learn more about this trend in school lunches.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?