- Lynn Woods's student population of 163 students has declined by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 11 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||163 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Lynn Woods's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has decreased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MA)|
|Overall School Rank||#420 out of 1,671 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||13:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Lynn School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lynn Capt William G Shoemaker Grades: PK-5 | 312 students
26 Regina Rd
Lynn, MA 01904
(781)477-7450 0.9 PK-5 312
- Lynn Edward A Sisson Grades: K-5 | 437 students
58 Conomo Avenue
Lynn, MA 01904
(781)477-7455 0.9 K-5 437
- Peabody Captain Samuel Brown Grades: K-5 | 369 students
150 Lynn Street
Peabody, MA 01960
(978)536-4100 1.4 K-5 369
- Lynn Sewell-anderson Grades: K-5 | 286 students
25 Ontario Street
Lynn, MA 01905
(781)477-7444 1.5 K-5 286
Research shows that students of color face a disproportionate number of disciplinary actions in U.S. public schools. Learn about these disparities, as well as the policies that fuel them. Also learn about suggested measures to address this problem.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.