Mae Smythe Elementary School
- Mae Smythe Elementary School's student population of 690 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 47 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||690 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||47 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Mae Smythe Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has decreased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#5136 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||15:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Pasadena Isd School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pasadena Sam Rayburn High School Grades: 9-12 | 3023 students
2121 Cherrybrook Ln
Pasadena, TX 77502
(713)477-3601 0.4 9-12 3023
- Pasadena Southmore Intermediate School Grades: 7-8 | 808 students
2000 Patricia Ln
Pasadena, TX 77502
(713)740-0500 0.4 7-8 808
- Houston Dr Kirk Lewis Career And Technical High School Grades: PK-12
1348 Genoa Red Bluff
Houston, TX 77034
(713)740-0000 0.6 PK-12 n/a
- Pasadena Fred Roberts Middle School Grades: 5-6 | 643 students
Pasadena, TX 77503
(713)740-5390 0.6 5-6 643
- Pasadena Marshall Kendrick Middle School Grades: 5-6 | 768 students
3000 Watters Rd
Pasadena, TX 77504
(713)740-5380 0.6 5-6 768
The Common Core Standards were created in order to facilitate greater academic progress among K-12 students, and seek to provide consistent academic benchmarks that students must meet. While Common Core is a step in the right direction, there are some concerns that need to be addressed before they reach their optimal effectiveness.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.