- Magnolia's student population of 430 students has grown by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 39 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||430 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||39 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Magnolia's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NJ)|
|Overall School Rank||#1631 out of 2,236 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Magnolia School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Somerdale Sterling High School Grades: 9-12 | 950 students
501 South Warwick Road
Somerdale, NJ 08083
(856)784-1333 0.6 9-12 950
- Lawnside Lawnside School Grades: PK-8 | 326 students
426 East Charleston Ave
Lawnside, NJ 08045
(856)546-4850 0.8 PK-8 326
- Somerdale Somerdale Park School Grades: PK-8 | 499 students
301 Grace Street
Somerdale, NJ 08083
(856)783-6261 0.8 PK-8 499
- Cherry Hill Cherry Hill Regional School Grades: 2-12 | 58 students
210 Evesham Rd
Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
(856)795-0282 1.1 2-12 58
- Barrington Woodland Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 265 students
1 School Lane
Barrington, NJ 08007
(856)547-8402 1.1 5-8 265
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.