Man Elementary School
- Man Elementary School's student population of 218 students has declined by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has declined by 10% over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||218 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Man Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has increased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WV)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Logan County s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Man South Man Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 147 students
301 East Mcdonald Avenue
Man, WV 25635
(304)583-7522 2.0 PK-4 147
- Mallory Man Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 408 students
1 Pioneer Path
Mallory, WV 25634
(304)583-8253 2.1 5-8 408
- Man Man Senior High School Grades: 9-12 | 442 students
1 Hillbilly Circle
Man, WV 25635
(304)583-6521 2.2 9-12 442
- Accoville Buffalo Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 223 students
2367 Buffalo Creek Road
Accoville, WV 25606
(304)583-9132 2.7 PK-4 223
- Gilbert Gilbert Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 215 students
1 Lion Country Way
Gilbert, WV 25621
(304)664-8197 8.2 5-8 215
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.