Manley Career Academy High School
Manley Career Academy High School places among the top 20% of public schools in Illinois for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 10%)
- Manley Career Academy High School's student population of 118 students has declined by 64% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 10 teachers has declined by 64% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||118 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Manley Career Academy High School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 3,679 schools in Illinois (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-17 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Overall School Rank (16-17)||#3395 out of 3679 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤10%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤10%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||15:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||City Of Chicago 299 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chicago Kellman Corporate Community Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 337 students
3030 W Arthington St
Chicago, IL 60612
(773)534-6602 0.1 PK-8 337
- Chicago Jensen Elementary Scholastic Academy Grades: PK-8 | 414 students
3030 W Harrison St
Chicago, IL 60612
(773)534-6840 0.2 PK-8 414
- Chicago Chalmers Elementary Specialty School Grades: PK-8 | 371 students
2745 W Roosevelt Rd
Chicago, IL 60608
(773)534-1720 0.4 PK-8 371
- Chicago Bridgescape Academy Grades: 9-12 | 587 students
10928 S Halsted St
Chicago, IL 60628
(773)468-1505 0.5 9-12 587
- Chicago Collins Academy High School Grades: 9-12 | 261 students
1313 S Sacramento Dr
Chicago, IL 60623
(773)534-1840 0.5 9-12 261
President Obama’s recent address included infrastructure funding for renovating schools. We’ll look at the plan overall and some of the states that would benefit from the plan.
Schools all over the country have closed their doors to slow the spread of COVID-19, forcing educators and parents to switch to online learning strategies. Read on to learn where to start with homeschooling and for helpful resources for learning at home.
As schools around the country close for two weeks or more, parents find themselves asking some tough questions. Read on to learn about the current and future impact of COVID-19 on students in public schools.