Maple Grove Elementary School
- Maple Grove Elementary School's student population of 389 students has grown by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 21 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2005)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||389 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Maple Grove Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has increased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CO)|
|Overall School Rank||#160 out of 1,704 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Jefferson County No. R-1 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Denver Stober Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 296 students
2300 Urban Street
Denver, CO 80215
(303)982-7610 0.9 K-6 296
- Golden John And Karen Litz Preschool Grades: PK | 78 students
13950 West 20th Avenue
Golden, CO 80401
(303)982-5928 1.0 PK 78
- Golden Rocky Mountain Deaf School Grades: PK-12 | 68 students
1921 Youngfield Street
Golden, CO 80401
(303)984-5749 1.0 PK-12 68
Learn about the education reform that is currently making its way through the Louisiana state legislature and the teacher protests that have arisen as a result.
Learn more about the growing prevalence of female bulling and how public schools are managing the important issues.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.