Mapleton Elementary School
- Grades: Kindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 71 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 14:1
- Minority Enrollment: 27%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in OR
- Math Proficiency: 20-29% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 30-39% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), OR Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
20-29% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% OR state average), while 30-39% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 54% OR state average).
How many students attend Mapleton Elementary School?
71 students attend Mapleton Elementary School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
73% of Mapleton Elementary School students are White, 13% of students are Hispanic, 9% of students are Two or more races, 3% of students are Hawaiian, 1% of students are American Indian, and 1% of students are Asian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Mapleton Elementary School?
Mapleton Elementary School has a student ration of 14:1, which is lower than the Oregon state average of 17:1.
What grades does Mapleton Elementary School offer ?
Mapleton Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-6
Review Mapleton Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities