Marble Charter School
- Marble Charter School's student population of 38 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 1 teachers has declined by 50% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-10|
|Total Students||38 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Marble Charter School's student:teacher ratio of 38:1 has increased from 25:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CO)|
|Overall School Rank||#675 out of 1,704 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||21-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||38:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Gunnison Watershed Re1J School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Crested Butte Crested Butte Secondary School Grades: 6-12 | 378 students
818 Red Lady Avenue
Crested Butte, CO 81224
(970)641-7720 18.3 6-12 378
- Aspen Aspen Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 520 students
235 High School Road
Aspen, CO 81611
(970)925-3760 20.3 PK-4 520
- Basalt Basalt High School Grades: 9-12 | 447 students
600 Southside Drive
Basalt, CO 81621
(970)384-5959 21.4 9-12 447
- Woody Creek Aspen Community Charter School Grades: PK-8 | 135 students
1199 Woody Creek Road
Woody Creek, CO 81656
(970)923-4080 21.8 PK-8 135
- Basalt Basalt Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 502 students
51 School Street
Basalt, CO 81621
(970)384-5900 22.0 5-8 502
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.