Marguerite E Peaslee
Marguerite E Peaslee places among the top 20% of public schools in Massachusetts for:
- Category Attribute
- Reading/Language Arts Proficiency Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 20%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Marguerite E Peaslee's student population of 275 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has declined by 20% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||275 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Marguerite E Peaslee is ranked within the top 30% of all 1,666 schools in Massachusetts (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MA)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#368 out of 1666 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||75-79%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||13:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Northborough School District|
Nearby Public Schools
Amidst the controversy surrounding President Obama's school address, learn about whether or not parents have any rights in choosing who their children's public schools invite as speakers.
Learn about the history of public schools incorporating self-contained classrooms, and whether they are right for your child.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.