Marion High School
- Grades: 10-12
- Enrollment: 951 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 9:1
- Minority Enrollment: 63%
- Graduation Rate: 89% (Top 50% in AR)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: 14% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 30% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), AR Dept. of Education
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
14% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 47% AR state average), while 30% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 45% AR state average).
What is the graduation rate of Marion High School?
The graduation rate of Marion High School is 89%, which is higher than the Arkansas state average of 86%.
How many students attend Marion High School?
951 students attend Marion High School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
55% of Marion High School students are Black, 37% of students are White, 5% of students are Hispanic, 2% of students are Two or more races, and 1% of students are Asian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Marion High School?
Marion High School has a student ration of 9:1, which is lower than the Arkansas state average of 13:1.
What grades does Marion High School offer ?
Marion High School offers enrollment in grades 10-12 (offers virtual instruction).
Review Marion High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities