Mascenic Regional High School
- Mascenic Regional High School's student population of 340 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 32 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||340 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Mascenic Regional High School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has increased from 10:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NH)|
|Overall School Rank||#265 out of 457 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-69%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||12:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Mascenic Regional School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- New Ipswich Boynton Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 308 students
500 Turnpike Rd.
New Ipswich, NH 03071
(603)878-4800 1.4 5-8 308
- New Ipswich Highbridge Hill Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 415 students
171 Turnpike Road
New Ipswich, NH 03071
(603)878-4387 1.6 PK-4 415
- Greenville Mason Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 79 students
13 Darling Hill Rd.
Greenville, NH 03048
(603)878-2962 2.8 PK-5 79
- Temple Temple Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 43 students
830 Nh Route 45
Temple, NH 03084
(603)878-1955 3.1 K-4 43
- Ashby Ashby Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 216 students
911 Main Street
Ashby, MA 01431
(978)386-7266 4.8 K-4 216
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
As of 2014, nineteen states still allow corporal punishment – spanking and paddling the most common choices – in their public schools. However, some argue that not only are these punishments physically harmful, they also are disproportionately administered to students of color. As a result, House democrats have taken up the issue in a new bill that would ban all forms of corporal punishment nationwide.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.