Mason Middle School
- Grades: 6-8
- Enrollment: 742 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 18:1
- Minority Enrollment: 15%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 30% in MI
- Math Proficiency: 55% (Top 20%)
- Reading Proficiency: 58% (Top 30%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MI Dept. of Education
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Mason Middle School's ranking?
Mason Middle School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Michigan for: Highest math proficiency (Top 20%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
55% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% MI state average), while 58% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% MI state average).
How many students attend Mason Middle School?
742 students attend Mason Middle School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
85% of Mason Middle School students are White, 8% of students are Hispanic, 5% of students are Two or more races, 1% of students are Asian, and 1% of students are Black.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Mason Middle School?
Mason Middle School has a student ration of 18:1, which is higher than the Michigan state average of 17:1.
What grades does Mason Middle School offer ?
Mason Middle School offers enrollment in grades 6-8 (offers virtual instruction).
Review Mason Middle School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities