02169 Massachusetts Public High Schools
- For the 2021 school year, there is 1 public high school in 02169, Massachusetts, serving 1,540 students.
- Public high school in zipcode 02169 have an average math proficiency score of 78% (versus the Massachusetts public high school average of 68%), and reading proficiency score of 91% (versus the 78% statewide average). High schools in 02169, Massachusetts have an average ranking of 5/10, which is in the bottom 50% of Massachusetts public high schools.
- Public high school in zipcode 02169 have a Graduation Rate of 92%, which is more than the Massachusetts average of 88%.
- The school with highest graduation rate is Quincy High School, with 92% graduation rate. Read more about public school graduation rate statistics in Massachusetts or national school graduation rate statistics.
- Minority enrollment is 43% of the student body (majority Asian), which is more than the Massachusetts public high school average of 39% (majority Hispanic).
- The student:teacher ratio of 13:1 is more than the Massachusetts public high school average of 12:1.
02169, MA Public High Schools (2021)
- School (Math and Reading Proficiency) Location Grades Students
- Quincy High School 100 Coddington Street
Quincy, MA 02169
Grades: 9-12 | 1,540 student
A number of school districts either have or are considering homework-free weekend policies, but the idea is not without its share of controversy. We’ll take a look at both sides of the issue.
In light of an upcoming study on Montessori education in South Carolina, as well as the growing popularity of the Montessori Method in public charter schools, we’ll take a look at the principles behind Montessori education and whether it is an effective method for preparing some students for the professional world or higher education.
Across the nation, city mayors have increased their role and control over the local public school system. Learn about the controversies and the ramifications of mayoral control.