Mattole Elementary School
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 26 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 9:1
- Minority Enrollment: 31%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in CA
- Math Proficiency: 21-39% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 40-59% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
21-39% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 40-59% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
How many students attend Mattole Elementary School?
26 students attend Mattole Elementary School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
69% of Mattole Elementary School students are White, 23% of students are Two or more races, 4% of students are American Indian, and 4% of students are Hispanic.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Mattole Elementary School?
Mattole Elementary School has a student ration of 9:1, which is lower than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Mattole Elementary School offer ?
Mattole Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-8
Review Mattole Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities