Meade Elementary School
- Meade Elementary School's student population of 268 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 26 teachers has declined by 7% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||268 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Meade Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (KS)|
|Overall School Rank||#474 out of 1,268 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Meade School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Meade Meade High School Grades: 9-12 | 143 students
409 School Addition
Meade, KS 67864
(620)873-2981 0.8 9-12 143
- Fowler Fowler Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 97 students
100 E 8th Ave
Fowler, KS 67844
(620)646-5234 10.3 PK-6 97
- Fowler Fowler High School Grades: 7-12 | 60 students
100 W 8th Ave
Fowler, KS 67844
(620)646-5221 10.3 7-12 60
- Plains Plains Elementary School Grades: 3-5 | 202 students
605 West B
Plains, KS 67869
(620)563-7285 14.1 3-5 202
- Minneola Minneola Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 172 students
111 East Locust
Minneola, KS 67865
(620)885-4571 20.6 PK-8 172
A $750,000 gift to Los Angeles Unified School District will go to expanding art programs in schools throughout the district.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.