- The student population of 257 students has grown by 16% over five years.
- The teacher population of 18 teachers has declined by 5% over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||257 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has increased from 12:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity score of 0.01 is less than the state average of 0.12. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Fayette County s School District's student population of 6,788 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The district's graduation rate of 76% has decreased from 85% over five years.
- The revenue/student of $11,798 in this district is less than the state average of $14,238. The district revenue/student has grown by 5% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $11,970 is less than the state average of $14,179. The district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
|School District Name||Fayette County s School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||6,788||3,418|
|District Total Revenue||$81 MM||$49 MM|
|District Spending||$82 MM||$49 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$11,798||$14,238|
|District Spending / Student||$11,970||$14,179|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Meadow BridgeMeadow Bridge Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-6 | 248 students
2725 Main Street
Meadow Bridge, WV 25976
RainelleRainelle Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-5 | 230 students
701 Kanawha Avenue
Rainelle, WV 25962
SmootSmoot Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-5 | 142 students
Po Box 29
Smoot, WV 24977
HintonSummers County High SchoolGrades: 9-12 | 403 students
One Bobcat Drive
Hinton, WV 25951
CharmcoGreenbrier West High SchoolGrades: 9-12 | 402 students
1 Cavalier Drive
Charmco, WV 25958
April 22, 2017
Police departments on public school campuses have played a major role in reducing violent crime and the speed limit. Unfortunately, they are also fighting an uphill battle against budget cuts.
April 22, 2017
Which states have the most diverse public schools? We analyze our data to find how much diversity truly exists on public school campuses. Learn about the varying levels of school diversity in regions around the nation, as well as the benefits derived from ethnic diversity in schools.
April 21, 2017
Children are reading less and less in this country, and the effects of that are showing in their performance in school. However, there are a variety of ways parents can encourage their children to read – and hopefully to love reading!