Meadow Bridge Elementary School
- Meadow Bridge Elementary School's student population of 252 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 18 teachers has declined by 10% over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||252 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Meadow Bridge Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has increased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WV)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Fayette County s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Meadow Bridge Meadow Bridge High School Grades: 7-12 | 214 students
870 Main Street
Meadow Bridge, WV 25976
(304)484-7917 0.0 7-12 214
- Rainelle Rainelle Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 196 students
643 Kanawha Avenue
Rainelle, WV 25962
(304)438-8861 8.2 PK-5 196
- Smoot Smoot Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 139 students
Smoot, WV 24977
(304)392-5295 11.0 PK-5 139
- Hinton Summers County High School Grades: 9-12 | 414 students
One Bobcat Drive
Hinton, WV 25951
(304)466-6040 11.4 9-12 414
- Charmco Greenbrier West High School Grades: 9-12 | 405 students
278 Cavalier Drive
Charmco, WV 25958
(304)438-6191 11.7 9-12 405
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.