Meadville Elementary School
- Meadville Elementary School's student population of 175 students has declined by 16% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has declined by 11% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||175 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Meadville Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (VA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1411 out of 1,796 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||HALIFAX CO PBLC SCHS School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Nathalie Sydnor Jennings Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 222 students
1011 Sydnor Jennings Rd
Nathalie, VA 24577
(434)349-1013 6.3 PK-5 222
- Halifax Sinai Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 243 students
1011 Sinai Elementary Drive
Halifax, VA 24558
(434)476-6193 7.3 PK-5 243
- Halifax Halifax County Career Center
315 S Main St
Halifax, VA 24558
(434)476-5515 8.2 n/a n/a
- Scottsburg Clays Mill Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 162 students
1011 Clays Mill School Dr
Scottsburg, VA 24589
(434)476-3022 9.6 PK-5 162
- South Boston Halifax County High School Grades: 9-12 | 1548 students
High School Cir
South Boston, VA 24592
(434)572-4977 10.4 9-12 1548
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.