Memorial Elementary School
- Memorial Elementary School's student population of 374 students has declined by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 27 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-4|
|Total Students||374 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Memorial Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NJ)|
|Overall School Rank||#932 out of 2,236 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||12:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||North Haledon School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Haledon High Mountain Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 271 students
515 High Mountain Road
Haledon, NJ 07508
(973)427-1220 0.4 5-8 271
- Hawthorne Hawthorne High School Grades: 9-12 | 713 students
160 Parmelee Avenue
Hawthorne, NJ 07506
(973)423-6415 1.4 9-12 713
- Hawthorne Thomas Jefferson Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 268 students
233 Goffle Hill Road
Hawthorne, NJ 07507
(973)423-6480 1.4 K-5 268
- Hawthorne Washington Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 266 students
176 Mohawk Avenue
Hawthorne, NJ 07506
(973)423-6495 1.5 K-5 266
We provide an overview and current status of the Race to the Top program that was designed as an incentive and funding program to promote education reform in public school districts across the country.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.