Montesano Junior Senior High School
Montesano Junior Senior High School places among the top 20% of public schools in Washington for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Montesano Junior Senior High School's student population of 656 students has grown by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 33 teachers has grown by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||656 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Montesano Junior Senior High School's student:teacher ratio of 20:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WA)|
|Overall School Rank||#882 out of 2,014 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Montesano School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Montesano Simpson Avenue Elementary School Grades: 3-6 | 414 students
519 West Simpson Avenue
Montesano, WA 98563
(360)249-4041 0.5 3-6 414
- Montesano Beacon Avenue Elementary School Grades: K-2 | 330 students
1717 East Beacon Avenue
Montesano, WA 98563
(360)249-4528 0.8 K-2 330
- Aberdeen Central Park Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 158 students
601 School Road
Aberdeen, WA 98520
(360)538-2171 4.8 K-6 158
- Satsop Satsop Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 70 students
853 Monte Elma Rd
Satsop, WA 98583
(360)482-5330 5.8 K-6 70
- Elma Elma Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 615 students
1235 Monte-elma Rd
Elma, WA 98541
(360)482-2632 7.8 PK-5 615
Nearby Homes for Sale
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.