Beacon Avenue Elementary School
- Beacon Avenue Elementary School's student population of 330 students has declined by 19% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 19 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-2|
|Total Students||330 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Beacon Avenue Elementary School is ranked within the top 30% of all 2,014 schools in Washington (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has decreased from 19:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WA)|
|Overall School Rank||#551 out of 2,014 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Montesano School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Montesano Montesano Junior Senior High School Grades: 7-12 | 656 students
303 North Church
Montesano, WA 98563
(360)249-4041 0.8 7-12 656
- Satsop Satsop Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 70 students
853 Monte Elma Rd
Satsop, WA 98583
(360)482-5330 5.0 K-6 70
- Aberdeen Central Park Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 158 students
601 School Road
Aberdeen, WA 98520
(360)538-2171 5.6 K-6 158
- Elma Elma Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 615 students
1235 Monte-elma Rd
Elma, WA 98541
(360)482-2632 7.0 PK-5 615
- Elma Elma High School Grades: 9-12 | 467 students
1011 West Main
Elma, WA 98541
(360)482-3121 8.0 9-12 467
Learn how you can help improve your child's food options in public school cafeterias.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.