Simpson Avenue Elementary School
- Simpson Avenue Elementary School's student population of 414 students has grown by 30% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 22 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-6|
|Total Students||414 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Simpson Avenue Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has increased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WA)|
|Overall School Rank||#759 out of 2,014 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Montesano School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Montesano Montesano Junior Senior High School Grades: 7-12 | 656 students
303 North Church
Montesano, WA 98563
(360)249-4041 0.5 7-12 656
- Montesano Beacon Avenue Elementary School Grades: K-2 | 330 students
1717 East Beacon Avenue
Montesano, WA 98563
(360)249-4528 1.2 K-2 330
- Aberdeen Central Park Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 158 students
601 School Road
Aberdeen, WA 98520
(360)538-2171 4.4 K-6 158
- Satsop Satsop Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 70 students
853 Monte Elma Rd
Satsop, WA 98583
(360)482-5330 6.2 K-6 70
- Cosmopolis Cosmopolis Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 144 students
1439 Fourth Street
Cosmopolis, WA 98537
(360)532-7181 8.1 K-6 144
Special education law is not easy to decipher, with several regulations that govern special education services for disabled students. In this article, learn about the core components of the laws, rights, and individual education plans that can help create the best public school environment for your child.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.