Morrison Elementary School
Morrison Elementary School serves 359 students in grades Prekindergarten-6.
Morrison Elementary School placed in the top 30% of all schools in Oklahoma for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 20%, and reading proficiency is top 50%) for the 2018-19 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is 45-49% (which is higher than the Oklahoma state average of 33%) for the 2018-19 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is 35-39% (which is higher than the Oklahoma state average of 34%) for the 2018-19 school year.
The student:teacher ratio of 15:1 is lower than the Oklahoma state level of 16:1.
Minority enrollment is 35% of the student body (majority American Indian), which is lower than the Oklahoma state average of 51% (majority Hispanic).
Morrison Elementary School's student population of 359 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
The teacher population of 24 teachers has grown by 9% over five school years.
Total Classroom Teachers
Students by Grade
Morrison Elementary School is ranked within the top 30% of all 1,700 schools in Oklahoma (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2018-19 school year.
The diversity score of Morrison Elementary School is 0.53, which is less than the diversity score at state average of 0.70. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data
State Level (OK)
Overall Testing Rank
#396 out of 1700 schools
Math Test Scores (% Proficient)
Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)
Student : Teacher Ratio
Two or more races
All Ethnic Groups
Eligible for Free Lunch
Eligible for Reduced Lunch
School Statewide Testing
School District Name
Source: 2017-2018 (latest school year available) NCES, OK Dept. of Education
Review Morrison Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities