Mt Brook Elementary School
- Mt Brook Elementary School's student population of 514 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 33 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||514 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Mt Brook Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AL)|
|Overall School Rank||#12 out of 1,264 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Mountain Brook City School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Birmingham Mt Brook Junior High School Grades: 7-9 | 1052 students
205 Overbrook Dr
Birmingham, AL 35213
(205)871-3516 0.9 7-9 1052
- Birmingham Crestline Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 744 students
3785 Jackson Blvd
Birmingham, AL 35213
(205)871-8126 1.7 K-6 744
- Birmingham Homewood High School Grades: 9-12 | 1175 students
1901 S Lakeshore Dr
Birmingham, AL 35209
(205)871-9663 2.0 9-12 1175
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.