Naples High School
- The student population of 1697 students has grown by 6% over five years.
- The teacher population of 88 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||1,697 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||88 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has increased from 18:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity scoreThe chance that two students selected at random would be members of a different ethnic group. Scored from 0 to 1, a diversity score closer to 1 indicates a more diverse student body. of 0.56 is less than the state average of 0.70. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Collier School District's student population of 45,228 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The district's graduation rate of 70% has decreased from 72% over five years.
- The revenue/student of $12,114 is higher than the state average of $11,888. The district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $11,778 is less than the state average of $12,571. The district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
|School District Name||Collier School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||45,228||10,184|
|District Total Revenue||$538 MM||$132 MM|
|District Spending||$523 MM||$140 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$12,114||$11,888|
|District Spending / Student||$11,778||$12,571|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- NaplesLake Park Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-5 | 510 students
1295 14th Ave N
Naples, FL 34102
- NaplesPoinciana Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-5 | 667 students
2825 Airport Rd N
Naples, FL 34105
- NaplesGulfview Middle SchoolGrades: 6-8 | 699 students
255 6th St S
Naples, FL 34102
- NaplesGulf Coast Academy CharterGrades: KG-8 | 583 students
215 Airport Pulling Rd
Naples, FL 34104
- NaplesPine Ridge Middle SchoolGrades: 6-8 | 1009 students
1515 Pine Ridge Rd
Naples, FL 34109
November 09, 2017
The Common Core State Standards Initiative, more commonly referred to simply as “Common Core”, was introduced to help American students graduate from high school better prepared for career and college. But what exactly are these "common core" standards, and are they working?
November 07, 2017
In Indiana, a voucher program is up and running and changing the face of public education in the state.
October 25, 2017
Empower yourself and your children by learning what parents can do to protect their children from bullies and bullying behavior as they enter this new school year.