Naturita Elementary & Middle School
- Naturita Elementary & Middle School's student population of 170 students has grown by 14% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 10 teachers has declined by 28% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||170 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Naturita Elementary & Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has increased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CO)|
|Overall School Rank||#1643 out of 1,704 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||10-14%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||15-19%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||17:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||West End No. Re-2 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Nucla Nucla High School Grades: 9-12 | 63 students
225 West 4th Street
Nucla, CO 81424
(970)864-7350 3.9 9-12 63
- Norwood Norwood Public Schools Grades: PK-12 | 243 students
1225 West Summit Street
Norwood, CO 81423
(970)327-4336 16.0 PK-12 243
- Paradox Paradox Valley Charter School Grades: PK-12 | 66 students
21501 6 Mile Road
Paradox, CO 81429
(970)859-7236 24.3 PK-12 66
- Dove Creek Dove Creek High School Grades: 6-12 | 136 students
525 North Main Street
Dove Creek, CO 81324
(970)677-2237 36.0 6-12 136
- Dove Creek Seventh Street Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 129 students
713 North Main Street
Dove Creek, CO 81324
(970)677-2296 36.0 PK-5 129
Nearby Homes for Sale
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn more about the growing prevalence of female bulling and how public schools are managing the important issues.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.