Navit - Snowflake High School

  • The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is 65-69% (which is higher than the Arizona state average of 45%) for the 2017-18 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is 45-49% (which is higher than the Arizona state average of 44%) for the 2017-18 school year.
  • Navit - Snowflake High School placed in the top 30% of all schools in Arizona for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 20%, and reading proficiency is top 50%) for the 2017-18 school year.

Top Placements

Navit - Snowflake High School places among the top 20% of public schools in Arizona for:

School Overview

    School TypeVocational school
    Grades OfferedGrades 6-12
    Total Students (14-15)1 students
    This chart display total students of Navit - Snowflake High School by year, with the latest 2014-15 school year data.
    Total Classroom Teachersn/a

    School Comparison

    • Navit - Snowflake High School is ranked within the top 30% of all 2,111 schools in Arizona (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
    • The diversity score of Navit - Snowflake High School is 0.00, which is less than the diversity score at state average of 0.65. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
    Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year DataThis SchoolState Level (AZ)
    Overall Testing Rank#563 out of 2111 schools
    (Top 30%)
    Math Test Scores (% Proficient)65-69%
    45%
    Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)45-49%
    44%
    Student : Teacher Ration/a19:1
    American Indian (14-15)
    100%
    5%
    This chart display the percentage of American Indian students in Navit - Snowflake High School and percentage of American Indian public school students in Arizona by year, with the latest 2014-15 school year data.
    Asian (14-15)
    n/a
    3%
    This chart display the percentage of Asian students in Navit - Snowflake High School and the percentage of Asian public school students in Arizona by year, with the latest 2005-06 school year data.
    Hispanic (14-15)
    n/a
    45%
    This chart display the percentage of Hispanic students in Navit - Snowflake High School and the percentage of Hispanic public school students in Arizona by year, with the latest 2005-06 school year data.
    Black (14-15)
    n/a
    5%
    This chart display the percentage of Black students in Navit - Snowflake High School and the percentage of Black public school students in Arizona by year, with the latest 2004-05 school year data.
    White (14-15)
    n/a
    40%
    This chart display the percentage of White students in Navit - Snowflake High School and the percentage of White public school students in Arizona by year, with the latest 2011-12 school year data.
    Hawaiian (14-15)
    n/a
    n/a
    Two or more races (14-15)
    n/a
    2%
    Diversity Scoren/a0.65
    This chart display the diversity score of Navit - Snowflake High School and the public school average diversity score of Arizona by year, with the latest 2005-06 school year data.
    School Statewide TestingView Education Department Test Scores
    School District NameNorthern Arizona Vocational Institute Of Technology School District
    Source: 2017-2018 (latest school year available) NCES, AZ Dept. of Education

    Nearby Public Schools

    Show me:

    School Reviews

    Review Navit - Snowflake High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:

    • Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
    • Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities

    I am a:

    Name or Alias:

    Your review:

    Rate this school:
    Recent Articles
    Learn about whether or not public school students are prepared to enter into the "real world" upon graduation, and how schools are changing their curriculum to meet changing economic needs.
    Many school districts are hiking up the price of school lunches this year. We’ll take a look at some of the reasons for the trend, including the child nutritional bill that President Obama signed into law last year.
    There is no denying that being a public school teacher has its challenges, but some are more apparent than others. Keep reading to learn about the top ten challenges facing public school teachers this year.