Bancroft-rosalie Community School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 2 public schools managed by Bancroft-rosalie Community School District serving 265 students in Bancroft, Nebraska.
- Minority enrollment is 25% of the student body (majority American Indian), which is less than the Nebraska state average of 32%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 11:1 is less than the state average of 14:1.
Bancroft-rosalie Community School District (2018-19)
|School District Name||Bancroft-rosalie Community School District|
|# of Schools||2|
|# of Students||265|
|# of Teachers||25|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11|
|# of Male Students||128|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||137|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||38|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||2|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||15|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||6|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||200|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||1|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||3|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||26|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||20|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||13|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||19|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||12|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||22|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||25|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||14|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||21|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||17|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||19|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||22|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||18|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||17|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Bancroft-rosalie Community School District, which is ranked within the top 20% of all 246 school districts in Nebraska (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 50% has decreased from 80% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (NE)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||80-84%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||90-94%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $14,283 in this school district is less than the state average of $16,894. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $12,081 is less than the state average of $15,659. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (NE)|
|Total Revenue||$4 MM||$5 MM|
|Spending||$3 MM||$5 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$14,283||$16,894|
|Spending / Student||$12,081||$15,659|
Combat the growing prevalence of bullying in public schools by learning more about effective solutions.
Learn about the International Baccalaureate (IB) program, and if this program is appropriate for your child.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.