Marlow School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Marlow School District serving 38 students in Marlow, New Hampshire.
- Minority enrollment is 11% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the New Hampshire state average of 14%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 8:1 is less than the state average of 12:1.
Marlow School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Marlow John D. Perkins Academy919 Nh, Rte. 10
Marlow, NH 03456
Grades: PK-6 | 38 students
|School District Name||Marlow School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||38 students|
|# of Teachers||5 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
|# of Male Students||18 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||20 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||1 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||2 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||n/a|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||34 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||1 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||4|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||5|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||3|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||6|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||4|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||6|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||6|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||4|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Marlow School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 182 school districts in New Hampshire (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of % has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (NH)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-59%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-59%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $16,488 in this school district is less than the state average of $25,273. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $16,326 is less than the state average of $25,145. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (NH)|
|Total Revenue||$1 MM||$11 MM|
|Spending||$1 MM||$10 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$16,488||$25,273|
|Spending / Student||$16,326||$25,145|
Research shows that students of color face a disproportionate number of disciplinary actions in U.S. public schools. Learn about these disparities, as well as the policies that fuel them. Also learn about suggested measures to address this problem.