Oyster River Coop School District
- For the 2020 school year, there are 4 public schools managed by Oyster River Coop School District serving 2,114 students in Lee, New Hampshire.
- Minority enrollment is 12% of the student body (majority Asian), which is less than the New Hampshire state average of 14%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 12:1 is equal to the state average of 12:1.
Oyster River Coop School District (2020)
- School Location Grades Students
- Lee Mast Way School23 Mast Rd.
Lee, NH 03861
Grades: K-4 | 320 students
- Madbury Moharimet School11 Lee Rd.
Madbury, NH 03823
Grades: K-4 | 373 students
- Durham Oyster River High School55 Coe Dr.
Durham, NH 03824
Grades: 9-12 | 764 students
- Durham Oyster River Middle School1 Coe Dr.
Durham, NH 03824
Grades: 5-8 | 657 students
|School District Name||Oyster River Coop School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||2,114 students|
|# of Teachers||172 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
|# of Male Students||1,031 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||1,083 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||5 students|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||107 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||27 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||12 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||1,870 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||3 students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||90 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||116|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||132|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||144|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||141|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||160|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||151|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||167|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||164|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||175|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||210|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||184|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||187|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||183|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Oyster River Coop School District, which is ranked within the top 10% of all 182 school districts in New Hampshire (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 95% has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (NH)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $19,247 in this school district is less than the state average of $25,273. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $17,939 is less than the state average of $25,145. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (NH)|
|Total Revenue||$38 MM||$11 MM|
|Spending||$36 MM||$10 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$19,247||$25,273|
|Spending / Student||$17,939||$25,145|
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.