New Haven High School
- New Haven High School's student population of 367 students has grown by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 18 teachers has grown by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||367 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- New Haven High School's student:teacher ratio of 20:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MI)|
|Overall School Rank||#1589 out of 3,159 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||New Haven Community s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- New Haven New Haven Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 382 students
57701 River Oaks Dr
New Haven, MI 48048
(586)749-8360 0.4 K-5 382
- New Haven New Haven Administration Grades: Inquire with school
30375 Clark Street
New Haven, MI 48048
(586)749-5123 1.0 Inquire with school n/a
- New Baltimore L'anse Creuse Middle School - East Grades: 6-8 | 687 students
30300 Hickey Rd
New Baltimore, MI 48051
(586)493-5200 2.1 6-8 687
- New Baltimore Great Oaks Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 438 students
32900 24 Mile Rd
New Baltimore, MI 48047
(586)725-2038 2.5 K-5 438
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.