Greenwich Township School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 2 public schools managed by Greenwich Township School District serving 717 students in Stewartsville, New Jersey.
- Minority enrollment is 25% of the student body (majority Asian and Black), which is less than the New Jersey state average of 55%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 11:1 is less than the state average of 12:1.
Greenwich Township School District (2018-19)
|School District Name||Greenwich Township School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||717 students|
|# of Teachers||63 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
|# of Male Students||350 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||367 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||67 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||48 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||62 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||535 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||4 students|
|% of Hawaiian Students|
|# of Two or more races Students||1 students|
|% of Two or more races Students||n/a|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||44|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||61|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||56|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||64|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||84|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||70|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||75|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||99|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||88|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||73|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||3|
- Greenwich Township School District, which is ranked within the top 20% of all 656 school districts in New Jersey (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of % has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (NJ)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $17,842 in this school district is less than the state average of $20,704. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $17,716 is less than the state average of $21,080. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (NJ)|
|Total Revenue||$15 MM||$19 MM|
|Spending||$15 MM||$19 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$17,842||$20,704|
|Spending / Student||$17,716||$21,080|
With many tragic cases of cyberbullying reported to date, a recent study shows the problem is actually increasing among high school students across the country.
Public school cafeterias are growing their salad bars, much to the delight of students' healthy bodies. Learn more about this trend in school lunches.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?