New Manchester Elementary School
- New Manchester Elementary School's student population of 283 students has declined by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 21 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||283 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- New Manchester Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WV)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Hancock County s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- New Cumberland John D. Rockefeller Career Center Grades: PK-12
95 Rockyside Road
New Cumberland, WV 26047
(304)564-3337 1.7 PK-12 n/a
- Toronto Toronto Junior / Senior High School Grades: 6-12 | 411 students
1305 Dennis Way
Toronto, OH 43964
(740)537-2442 4.1 6-12 411
- Hammondsville Stanton Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 443 students
14890 State Route 213
Hammondsville, OH 43930
(330)532-1594 5.4 PK-6 443
- Toronto J T Karaffa Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 521 students
1307 Dennis Way
Toronto, OH 43964
(740)537-2471 5.5 PK-5 521
Learn about the education reform that is currently making its way through the Louisiana state legislature and the teacher protests that have arisen as a result.
Learn more about the growing prevalence of female bulling and how public schools are managing the important issues.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.