John D. Rockefeller Career Center
- The teacher population of 13 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Vocational school / Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WV)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||n/a||15:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Hancock County s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- New Cumberland New Manchester Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 283 students
128 Frankfort Road
New Cumberland, WV 26047
(304)564-3242 1.7 PK-4 283
- Hammondsville Stanton Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 443 students
14890 State Route 213
Hammondsville, OH 43930
(330)532-1594 3.7 PK-6 443
- Toronto Toronto Junior / Senior High School Grades: 6-12 | 411 students
1305 Dennis Way
Toronto, OH 43964
(740)537-2442 4.7 6-12 411
- Wellsville Daw Elementary School Grades: 4-6 | 195 students
929 Center St
Wellsville, OH 43968
(330)532-1372 4.9 4-6 195
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.