Top Curry County Public Schools
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 6 top public schools in Curry County, New Mexico, serving 1,828 students.
- Curry County, NM public schools have a diversity score of 0.49, which is higher than the New Mexico average of 0.38.
- Minority enrollment is 54% (majority Hispanic) and the student:teacher ratio is 17:1.
Top Curry County Public Schools (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Clovis Barry Elementary School3401 Thornton St
Clovis, NM 88101
Grades: K-5 | 405 students
- Grady Grady Elementary School100 Franklin St
Grady, NM 88120
Grades: PK-6 | 76 students
- Clovis Highland Elementary School100 East Plains St
Clovis, NM 88101
Grades: K-5 | 309 students
- Melrose Melrose Elementary School100 Missouri Ave
Melrose, NM 88124
Grades: PK-6 | 147 students
- Texico Texico Elementary School520 North Griffin
Texico, NM 88135
Grades: PK-5 | 278 students
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.