Top Roosevelt County Public Schools
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 5 top public schools in Roosevelt County, New Mexico, serving 1,126 students.
- Roosevelt County, NM public schools have a diversity score of 0.44, which is higher than the New Mexico average of 0.38.
- Minority enrollment is 61% (majority Hispanic) and the student:teacher ratio is 14:1.
Top Roosevelt County Public Schools (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Dora Dora Elementary School100 School St
Dora, NM 88115
Grades: PK-6 | 141 students
- Elida Elida Elementary School103 North Church
Elida, NM 88116
Grades: PK-6 | 70 students
- Floyd Floyd Elementary School1564 Nm 267
Floyd, NM 88118
Grades: PK-4 | 78 students
- Portales Lindsey-steiner Elementary School1000 North Ave M
Portales, NM 88130
Grades: 5-6 | 415 students
- Portales Valencia Elementary School1415 South Globe
Portales, NM 88130
Grades: 3-4 | 422 students
Roosevelt County Public Schools (Closed)
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.