Dora Elementary School
- Dora Elementary School's student population of 141 students has grown by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 11 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2014)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||141 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Dora Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has increased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NM)|
|Overall School Rank||#21 out of 819 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Dora Municipal s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Portales Valencia Elementary School Grades: 3-4 | 422 students
1415 South Globe
Portales, NM 88130
(505)356-7000 16.4 3-4 422
- Portales Lindsey-steiner Elementary School Grades: 5-6 | 415 students
1000 North Ave M
Portales, NM 88130
(575)356-7060 17.3 5-6 415
- Elida Elida Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 70 students
103 North Church
Elida, NM 88116
(505)274-6211 18.1 PK-6 70
- Floyd Floyd Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 78 students
1564 Nm 267
Floyd, NM 88118
(505)478-2211 23.5 PK-4 78
- Clovis Highland Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 309 students
100 East Plains St
Clovis, NM 88101
(505)769-4445 34.4 K-5 309
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.